Skytells PM - How can i use Call to Action Feature?
What Is a Call To Action?
A call to action is typically denoted as an image that drives the reader to click-through. However, it’s not just sites that can have a call to action, virtually every type of content can (and most should).
So.. Today we're gonna learn together how to use Call to Action feature on Skytells PM
Should Everything Have a Call To Action?
You won’t find too many pieces of content that we produce not have a call to action, but we do share a ton of content without it. Not everything you do should be trying to sell, some of it should be trying to build both trust and authority with leads and customers. Always be selling may be a mantra in most sales and marketing strategies, but selling can also be a turnoff in some conversations. My rule of thumb is toalways have a Call To Action when your goal is to motivate the person into a deeper engagement.
How to Create Effective Calls To Action
There are proven methods for deploying an effective calls to action strategy. Here are some of them:
- Keep your calls to action highly visible and adjacent to the reader’s focus. We often put CTAs to the right of the content we’re writing so that the viewers natural eye movement captures it. We may make push them a bit more into the content stream to take it up a notch in the future. Some sites float the CTA so that as the reader scrolls, the CTA stays with them.
- Keep your calls to action simple. Whether it’s an image or an offer in your speech, ensuring the instructions are simple and the path to engagement is easy will ensure a higher number of your audience will call, or click-through on the action you ask them to. An image-based CTA typically has a
- Keep the action clear on your CTA. Utilize action words like call, download, click, register, start, etc. should be utilized. If it’s an image-based CTA, you’ll often find these on a highly contrasted button. Web users have been educated to click on buttons so the image automatically registers as an activity for them to take.
- Add a Sense of Urgency. Is time running out? Does the offer expire? Are there a limited number of seats? Anything to help persuade the reader to take action now instead of later will increase your conversion rate. Adding a sense of urgency is a critical component of every CTA.
- Push Benefits over Features. Too many companies are proud of what they do instead of the benefits they achieve for their customers. It’s not what you do that sells, it’s the benefit that entices a customer to buy. Are you offering an opportunity to simplify things? To get instant results? To get free advice?
- Plan the Path to Conversion. For blog posts, the path is often read, see a CTA, register on a landing page, and convert. Your path to conversion may be different but visualizing and planning the path that you wish people to take with your content will help you design better and convert more with your Call To Action strategy.
- Test your CTAs. Design multiple versions of your CTAs to identify which one drives better business results. One simply isn’t enough – too many companies don’t take the time to provide alternate designs, verbiage, colors and sizes. Sometimes a simple sentence is perfect, other times it might be an animated gif.
How can i do it ?
Its Easy via Skytells PM .. Just feel free and watch this video
795 Folsom Ave, Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 94107
Tel : +1 (877) 778-8073
Mail : Support@Skytells.net
Business Hours : 9:30 - 9:30