How to use Medical Targeting on Audience Manager v2.1 ?
Recently, Skytells rolled out the medical targeting as a built-in feature on Skytells PM
This feature performed by Audience Manager v2 while crawling the extracted users.
What is Medical Targeting on Audience Manager v2?
The Virtual Medical Targeting feature on Audience Manager v2.1, also known as virtual clinical laboratory technologists, perform and analyze the results of complex scientific tests the targeted profile.
This technology is founded by Skytells, Inc ( 2016 ) and developed to help scientists's researches dynamically by targeting Facebook/Twitter or social media's users by medical conditions, such as ( Eyes colour, Height, and virtual weight ) these results performed by some intelligent algorithms in back-end, which returns the exact targeted users requested by medical conditions.
These intelligent algorithms developed by Skytells, Inc. and protected by the U.S. International law as a derivative trademark (TM) of Skytells.
Reasons to use Medical Targeting on Audience Manager v2
- Easily identifying and extracting a lookalike FB users ( B2B )
- If you're a doctor, scientist or a reasearcher, You'll need this feature to extract users by medical conditions
- If you're a Co. Founder/CEO/Manager of a company which needs an employees by medical conditions
- Other purposes
- The latest version of Skytells PM
- Skytells PM Professional License
- Verified Skytells Account ( ? )
- At least 2 GB of RAM, Core2duo CPU or higher and 64bit of OS ( Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 )
- .NET Framework v4.0 and 4.0
How do i use it ?
It's really simple to use this feature, Please follow these steps below in order to learn how to use it step by step.
- Open Skytells PM
- Login to your Account using your Licensed Facebook Account
- Make sure to Authenticate your account with Skytells Cloud
- Click at (" Audience Manager ") From (" Menu ") Tab listed on the Skytells PM's main screen. ( See Image #1 )
- Start the Extractor on your Target.
- When the extracting process being finished Perform the next step...
- Go to (" Preferences ") and Turn on (" Medical Conditions ") Option. ( See Image #2 )
- From the (" Main ") Section top-left the screen click at (" Crawl Users ")
- After then, The Medical Targeting Filter will be performed ( See Image #3 )
Image (1) - How to open Audience Manager ?
In this Article (" How to use Audience Manager ") we've provided how to use it.
Please read the article in order to learn how to open it / use it and all required env(s). about it.
Image (2) - How to use the Medical Conditions Targeting ?
As we mentioned up-there, Go to (" Preferences ") and Turn on (" Medical Conditions ") Option.
Then, From the (" Main ") Section top-left the screen click at (" Crawl Users ")
Image (3) - Performing the Medical Targeting Filter on your Users.
Once all steps listed up-there being performed by you, You should expect this dialog to be showen until the process being completed
This process may take up to 2 minutes to complete, depends on how many users are in your queue.
Click to see Image in full size
795 Folsom Ave, Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 94107
Tel : +1 (877) 778-8073
Mail : Support@Skytells.net
Business Hours : 9:30 - 9:30